MS in Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineers have the ability to develop, create, prototype, and test parts and machinery that expand what is possible for society and industry. UIC educates mechanical engineers who can command that process from start to finish: keenly analyzing problems or needs, generating creative engineering approaches, designing and experimenting with real-world devices, and arriving at a fully functional and beneficial solution.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months (OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
In addition to the Graduate College minimum requirements, applicants must meet the following program requirements:
- Baccalaureate Field Mechanical engineering. The degree must be from an American Board of Engineering Technology (ABET) accredited college or university or equivalent.
- Grade Point Average At least 3.00/4.00 for the final 60 semester hours (90 quarter hours) of undergraduate study. A grade point average of at least 3.50 is preferred for applicants to the PhD program.
- Minimum English Competency Test Score
- TOEFL 80, with subscores of Reading 19, Listening 17, Speaking 20, and Writing 21 (iBT Test); 60, with subscores of Reading 19, Listening 17, Writing 21 (revised Paper-Delivered Test), OR,
- IELTS 6.5, with subscores of 6.0 for all four subscores, OR,
- PTE-Academic 54, with subscores of Reading 51, Listening 47, Speaking 53, and Writing 56.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 75 USD