Bachelor of Biomedical Science
Advance the progress of medical science. And your career potential.
At the University of Newcastle we equip biomedical scientists with the knowledge and skills to improve health outcomes within Australia and across the globe. Your studies will provide a solid foundation in the structure and function of the human body and facilitate practical opportunities to collaborate in scientific investigations. Your courses will focus on how biomedical scientists unravel biological, medical and health challenges. Our graduates are equipped to explore a variety of exciting careers.
Whether your final destination is a cutting edge medical researcher contributing to advancements in the diagnosis and management of disease; a medical practitioner with enhanced research capability; a secondary school science teacher helping to inspire the next generation of scientists; or a commercialisation, testing and development expert involved in bringing medical innovations to the market, the Bachelor of Biomedical Science degree has a pathway for you.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates from the Bachelor of Biomedical Science can work in a variety of industries including:
- medical school and allied health
- pharmaceutical/biotechnology industries
- secondary education
- research and academia.
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 023110D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Public and Community Health at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) at University of Newcastle