Economics and Management Studies BSc (Hons)
Combine practical management knowledge with analytical economics skills and gain a competitive edge in your future management career. You’ll explore different perspectives on similar issues, such as the role of investment within the economy and its influence on the business cycle.
You’ll learn the principles of economics and their application to a range of practical and topical issues, while gaining a solid grounding in diverse aspects of management and understanding the context within which modern business is conducted. To help you gain quantitative skills, you’ll also study mathematics and statistics, along with studying econometrics to extend your knowledge of statistical techniques and research methods.
You choose from a range of economics and management options to consolidate your conceptual and practical knowledge, and you can broaden your experience further with an option to study abroad or apply for a professional placement year.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex