Architectural Engineering BEng
Leeds was the first university in the UK to offer architectural engineering degrees some 50 years ago. The Architectural Engineering course is truly interdisciplinary, designed to produce engineers who can design buildings by integrating the principles and practice of architecture, building physics and structural engineering.
You’ll work on a series of studio-based building design projects, many of which will be undertaken in our new studio spaces. Not only will you put into practice what you have learned in lectures, laboratory classes and tutorials, but you will also build scale models and develop graphical presentation and computer modelling skills using industry standard software.
As with all the School’s degrees, Architectural Engineering is accredited by the Joint Board of Moderators, which will help you to gain chartered engineer status after graduation.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds