Ecological Economics MSc
Join one of the largest and most renowned centres of ecological economics research in the world on a course that challenges conventional thinking and introduces a real-world approach to teaching economics.
It reflects a new approach to teaching economics that focuses on real-world problems and integrates a wide range of different perspectives.
Many of the most serious environmental and social problems that we face can be traced to root causes in our economic system.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds