NETWORK SECURITY DIPLOMA
Acquire the IT security skills to mitigate threats with a combination of hands-on learning in state-of-the-art CISCO Labs and solid theoretical foundation in concepts of IT security. Graduates are skilled network security specialists equipped to combat even the most advanced computer and network security attacks.
At this time, we plan to offer this program as scheduled in January 2021. This program will begin in a blended online format and transition to in-person delivery as soon as it is deemed safe to do so by public health authorities.
This program is offered in partnership with Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology (MITT), they bring a wealth of knowledge to the program with state-of-the-art CISCO Labs and an integrated hands-on approach to learning.
Manitoba Job Futures has identified the following job classifications as high growth occupations: Network Security Specialist, Network Administrator, Network Technician and Internet Server Administrator
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
International students are required to hold a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- A Higher National Diploma from Nigeria and Ghana are exceptions
- The Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) or Final Percentage on these transcripts will be assessed for eligibility.
- If a higher degree is attained (post-graduate diploma, Master’s, or PhD) the minimum GPA or Percentage must be attained in all degrees.
Network Security Diploma applicants must have a minimum of one year professional work experience.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year 04 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 120 CAD