Master of Engineering Project Management
New Zealand is recognized as a global leader in innovative project management approaches, delivering world-class projects across all engineering disciplines. Develop your skills and credentials as a professional project manager, able to lead and direct multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
This program provides students with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to succeed in project management in a variety of industries. Focusing on two key project management practices, Waterfall and Agile, this program enables students to work towards industry-recognized professional certification.
Students will gain sound fundamentals in project management concepts and application, whilst completing a spectrum of elective courses that broaden acquisition of knowledge and skills within the engineering project management specialization.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You will gain competencies in all aspects of portfolio, programme and project management, and will be familiar with a broad range of tools, techniques and methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall. Our graduates will have the skills needed to succeed as a project manager in the engineering sector.
Jobs related to this programme
- Engineering manager
- Portfolio manager
- Programme manager
- Project director
- Project manager
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Architecture (Professional) and Urban Planning (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Master of Marine Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Information Technology at University of Auckland
- Master of Engineering Studies at University of Auckland