Postgraduate Certificate in Health and Social Practice
This programme is designed to extend and deepen professional knowledge and skills in the fields of health and social practice which include: occupational therapy, nursing, midwifery, social work, counselling and human services. It will offer learning opportunities designed to inform students' practice and develop valued knowledge in Treaty based practice. Students will learn and grow professionally while undertaking interactive and experiential-based education.
This programme will extend students' existing qualifications and allow higher level professional development that is inter-professional. It is relevant to practitioners from a wide range of practice contexts and the resulting interprofessional interaction of health and social services practitioners will enhance and strengthen service delivery in the region.
An interprofessional context will enable graduates to extend their capacity for critical and professional/clinical reasoning for specialist practice, leadership, management and supervision in complex professional environments.
Candidates may take up to two years to complete the Postgraduate Certificate.
Hamilton City Campus or Tauranga
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Postgraduate Certificate in Midwifery at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sport and Exercise Science at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nursing at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Supervision at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)
- Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science at Waikato Institute of Technology (Wintec)