Energy Policy MSc
Take on the challenge of creating sustainable energy systems.
To avoid catastrophic climate change, global carbon emissions must be brought to zero within a few decades. This requires a transformation of the global energy system, beginning now. On this MSc, you learn to contribute to this challenge. You’ll gain the skills and confidence to develop and deliver policy with impact. With climate change as a focus, you’ll explore the role of policy and innovation in transforming energy systems, while sharpening your analytical and decision-making skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Engineering PhD at University of Sussex
- Quantum Technology MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc at University of Sussex