Certificate in Commissioning, Qualification and Validation for Biologics Manufacturing (CQV)
An objective of this new postgraduate certificate programme in CQV is to help support new facilities and extensions with commissioning, qualification and validation work before manufacturing can commence. This programme presents a pathway for qualified graduates who wish to pursue a career in validation.
This postgraduate certificate is designed to provide students with the knowledge required to be involved in the commissioning of equipment and utilities used in biopharmaceutical plants. It will equip students with the knowledge and skills required to perform commissioning of a bioprocessing plant, and the equipment related to the biotechnology industry.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Health and Safety Representation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Irish Wild Flower Identification at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Higher Diploma in Science in Computing at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Science in Water and Wastewater Operations at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Biopharmaceutical Processing at Institute of Technology Sligo