Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Education
This program is for health professionals working in a range of healthcare settings who are responsible for undergraduate education, junior practitioners and other specialist training programs.
The PGCertClinEd aims to develop the skills necessary to become an excellent educator within a wide range of healthcare settings.
It has a flexible format and provides opportunities for students to undertake research projects in their area of interest.
Originally established as the School of Medicine, the Grafton Campus (opposite Auckland Hospital on the boundary of Auckland Domain) houses the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences, including a café, health services, and the Philson Library.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates will find that this program will enhance specialist knowledge and skills and provide entry into specific occupations in areas of education. We advise that the University of Auckland is not involved in the employment of graduates and can make no guarantee of post-qualification registration or employment in New Zealand or any other country.
Jobs related to this program
- Clinical teacher/educator
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
You must have completed a relevant clinical degree at a recognized university (or similar institution) or a health-professional qualification.
You must have two years’ relevant clinical work experience and currently be engaged in clinical teaching or curriculum development in a health-related discipline.
Relevant clinical degrees include degrees in medicine, midwifery, nursing, optometry, pharmacy, and physiotherapy.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Medical Gynaecology at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Sciences at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Psychology at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Theory at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy at University of Auckland