This prestigious course allows you to explore a huge range of issues and themes, from the fall of the Roman Empire to the 21st century and spanning across the globe.
Core modules will give you a firm foundation to understand historical change and gain valuable research skills. You can also choose from a wide selection of optional modules to explore periods and societies that really interest you. Whether it’s medieval medicine or modern Africa, there’s plenty to discover.
Our School of History is one of the largest in the UK, meaning we have expert tutors in an exceptionally broad range of areas – and their cutting-edge research will inform what and how you learn. We also have top-class facilities, including one of the biggest university libraries in England. It’s a great place to study one of the broadest and most challenging degrees on offer.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds