Master of Professional Accounting
If you already have an undergraduate degree in another discipline, the Master of Professional Accounting is the best way to gain entry to the professional accounting bodies. The course is open to graduates but nongraduates may enter following successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Accounting. The course covers introductory as well as advanced units in financial and management accounting, finance, tax and company law, and auditing. On successful completion, graduates can apply for Associate Membership of the Professional Accounting Bodies. The course is accredited by the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) and CPA Australia. It meets the entry requirements of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), CPA Australia and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA).
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Professional accountants are in demand in a range of industries and sectors around the world.
Careers you could consider include:
- professional accountant
- financial or budget analyst in a commercial enterprise
- data analyst in a financial institution
- entrepreneur or small business owner
- agribusiness manager or consultant.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- (a) hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification; or
- (b) hold the UNE AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in Accounting* or equivalent; or
- (c) for international students, hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification from an overseas institution.
- Course Code: 084073K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Strategic Organisational Development and Human Resource Management at University of New England
- Master of Economics (Coursework) at University of New England
- Master of Economic and Regional Development at University of New England
- Master of Business Administration (International) at University of New England
- Master of Business Administration at University of New England