Music and Wellbeing PGCert
Increase your knowledge of the latest research in the field of music and wellbeing and support your continuing professional development.
The module in Music, Wellbeing and its Evaluation will expand your contextual knowledge of the subject, develop your knowledge of the current state of research in the field, and enable you to explore the physical and mental benefits and problems associated with musical participation.
The Applied Professional Practice module will provide you with opportunities to take a proactive and self-reflective role in your work, developing professional relationships with our partner organisations.
Our staff have substantial practical experience working in the area of music management, and we also have a variety of excellent facilities to support your learning including rehearsal, performance and practice spaces, and studios for sound recording.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 09 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Theology and Religious Studies PGDip at University of Leeds
- Performance PGDip at University of Leeds
- Music and Wellbeing PGDip at University of Leeds
- Conference Interpreting PGDip at University of Leeds
- Audiences, Engagement, Participation PGDip at University of Leeds
- Theology and Religious Studies PGCert at University of Leeds