Postgraduate Diploma in Arts
The PGDipArts is an alternative to the Bachelor of Arts (Honours). You can choose from a wide range of Arts subjects and may be able to include a dissertation.
This programme might be for you if you want to undertake advanced study without writing a dissertation, if honours degrees aren’t recognized in your country, or if you would like to study part-time over a longer period.
You can use a completed PGDipArts with a GPA of 5.0 or higher as an entry qualification for the one-year Master of Arts.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The PGDipArts can enhance your career potential by sharpening your transferable skills and specialist knowledge. You can take the abilities you have honed through your study into many different roles. Our graduates combine their specialist knowledge with advanced communication, research and analytical skills in a wide range of careers.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 3.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Music at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Arts at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dance Studies at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Music at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Arts at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Architectural Studies at University of Auckland