Master of Supply Chain Management
There is an increasing demand for graduates equipped for specialist roles in supply chain management roles and related fields.
This programme has been designed to kick-start your career in supply chain management. You will develop advanced skills and knowledge in supply chain management and prepare for a specialist career in supply chain management in New Zealand or internationally.
Also available: Postgraduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management (PGCertSCM). The PGCertSCM is an alternative pathway for graduates who are initially uncertain about committing to a masters programme, and for those who do not achieve the required GPA for direct entry to the MSCM.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to pursue a career in supply chain management and related fields.
Jobs related to this programme
- Demand manager
- Inventory manager
- Production coordinator
- Sales and operations planner
- Sourcing manager
- Supply chain business analyst
- Supply chain manager
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Business Analytics at University of Auckland
- Master of Taxation Studies at University of Auckland
- Master of Property at University of Auckland
- Master of Marketing at University of Auckland
- Master of International Business at University of Auckland
- Master of Disaster Management at University of Auckland