ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF EVENT MANAGEMENT
This popular Australian qualification is now being delivered in Singapore.
The Advanced Diploma of Event Management offers exceptional learning experiences for participants dedicated to a successful career in event management. Setting you up for management roles across a range of venues and companies, you'll uncover the unique skill set required for delivering exceptional events.
The course will give you a broad understanding of event management and allow you to explore theoretical concepts to support your event management skills. You'll learn innovative event management practices, trends research, feasibility, marketing, risk management, and more.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 1 year
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Singaporeans & PRs:
- Singapore GCE O level or equivalent with a minimum of 3 passes (C6 and above) in English, Mathematics, and one other or equivalent.
- Minimum C6 in O level English or equivalent.
- Successfully completed Secondary or High School education that is equivalent to Singapore GCE O Level with satisfactory results and attendance.
Other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applicants must be of age 17 and above.
If you have not completed your secondary studies, you need to be at least 21 years of age with demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements and relevant work experience.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: N/A
- WSQ DIPLOMA IN HOTEL AND ACCOMMODATION SERVICES at William Angliss Institute
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute
- WSQ HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN TOURISM (ATTRACTIONS MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS) at William Angliss Institute
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute