Transport Economics MSc
If you are an ambitious numerate graduate, or a practitioner in the field, this Masters will equip you with the analytical skills for a rewarding career supporting transport delivery and policy-making at national, regional and local level.
You'll study transport economics, as well as econometrics and cost-benefit analysis.
Develop a suite of economic skills that will help promote economic growth within a regulatory framework that minimises any damaging health and environmental impacts, whilst incentivising the best use of resources.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Information Management and Systems Innovation MSc at University of Leeds