Microbiology MBiol, BSc
The study of Microbiology at the University of Leeds requires expertise in a range of areas, such as immunology, genetics, biochemistry and cell biology, which we'll train you in throughout your degree.
On our undergraduate degree, you’ll study a range of microbiological topics affecting humanity today, such as bacterial resistance to antibiotics, use of microbes in biotechnology for food production and agriculture, and how microbes cause disease.
Our integrated Masters offers you an additional year of specialist training and an advanced qualification. You’ll study specialist research topics and undertake an extended research project.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds