Bachelor of Medical Science Bachelor of Laws
Medical and health practice, medical and biological research, and industrial and commercial enterprise are all areas of medical science where legal expertise is of crucial importance.
With the Bachelor of Medical Science Bachelor of Laws, students can prepare for specialist roles in the field of health care law or opt to pursue two discrete qualifications in medical science and law. Elective subjects in biomedicine, mental health or intellectual property tailor the degree to either a health care or research focus, or students can pursue a broad introduction to a range of health and law concepts by choosing subjects that correspond to their individual interests.
The Legal Futures and Technology major enables the development of niche expertise in emerging technologies that are impacting the legal sector, such as smart contracts, AI and blockchain. The Bachelor of Laws satisfies the academic requirements for admission to practise law in NSW.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career options include lawyer in areas where a strong background in human biology, medical diagnostics, neuroscience or pharmacology is valued; manager, officer or researcher in private or public health administration.
- Bachelor degree (including honours): 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
Minimum English Language Requirement
Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- Course Code: 025797G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Advanced Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10352) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Nursing Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10351) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)