Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Interior Architecture and Design
Interior Architecture and Design is all about manipulating and forming an internal space, whether it be an existing or new building. It focuses solely on the interior, but takes the architectural form and external environment into consideration. The design of the interior adds the final layer to the crafting of building or space, layering function and the aesthetic as a complete whole, giving definition and character to the space.
Whether it’s developing an existing space or creating a new one, interior architects design comfortable homes, functional workspaces and inspirational public spaces that consider architectural forms, environmental impacts, and psychological and cognitive components of the space. Our students develop designs and hone their skills under the guidance of experienced architects and interior designers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Interior Architecture and Design add-on at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Humanities Joint Major: Sociology and Politics at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Humanities Joint Major: English and Psychology at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture and Design at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Creative Design at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Performing Arts at Institute of Technology Sligo