Master of Business Administration
Take your career in business to the next level with a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Victoria University.
Delivered by the Victoria University Business School (VUBS), the Master of Business Administration covers a broad range of business and management disciplines. Tailor your MBA by completing elective units in a particular business area of study.
CEO Magazine's 2019 Global Rankings awarded our MBA a Tier One rating(external link) by for its excellent lecturers, small class sizes, student diversity, value-for-money and international study options.
Our MBA does not assume any previous studies in business or management and covers a broad range of disciplines focused on business management, including:
- ethics and sustainability
- leadership and strategy
- team management
- enterprise resource planning systems
- accounting and finance
- human resource management and industrial relations
- information systems
- logistics and supply chain management
- sport business
- innovation, knowledge and change management.
With our relevant and contemporary course content, taught in the context of workplace scenarios, we develop excellent leaders who understand strategy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Exemptions are available for completed units in the CPA Professional Program and the Charted Accountants – Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) Program.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Master of Business Administration graduates find employment in dynamic middle to senior management roles across finance, IT, marketing, engineering, construction, tourism and sporting industries, both in Australia and overseas. Past VU MBA graduates have undertaken career paths as diverse as joining the United Nations and running successful small businesses.
Career progression toward senior management roles that may include:
- chief executive officer
- chief information officer
- marketing/communications director
- human resources director
- financial manager.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and 5 years of managerial experience
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Course Code: 012133K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University