International Business and Finance BSc
Accredited by the Institute of Export and International Trade, this course will give you in-depth knowledge and understanding of the core concepts, theories, practices and techniques of international business alongside a thorough grounding in accounting and finance.
You’ll focus on topical issues in international business and how organisations design and implement international business strategy, together with specialist subjects in banking and finance. You’ll acquire the knowledge, analytical and interpersonal skills needed to understand and manage complex organisations across national borders, especially in international trade, foreign direct investment, and accounting and finance principles and techniques.
A range of optional modules will allow you to shape your degree to suit your own career plans and interests.
You’ll benefit from a rich learning environment where you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to thrive in your future career. Our teaching is informed by the latest research and analysis.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds