Statistics with Applications to Finance MSc
This course combines in-depth training in mainstream advanced statistical modelling with a specialisation in financial mathematics.
Statistics with Applications to Finance MSc is a focused degree programme which enables you to broaden and deepen your understanding of statistics and financial applications.
As well as the statistics expertise within the School of Mathematics, the MSc also draws on experience in Financial Mathematics, a joint venture between the School of Mathematics and Leeds University Business School.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds