Diploma of Design
You have come to the right place. If you are creative and interested in design but concerned about your ATAR or English language skills, our Diploma of Design is the answer. You will open a direct pathway to a Bachelor of Design, or any of the faculty’s suite of design degrees, from which you can focus on any design field you wish.
Study our Diploma of Design at UC and you will:
- learn creative thinking skills
- develop an understanding of visual communication
- become familiar with design technology
- be introduced to 2D and 3D design
- investigate and develop design projects
- work in a design studio environment.
- develop the knowledge and skills needed to enter the design industry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
You may choose to enter the design industry directly as a team member or assistant designer in a range of fields, including:
- graphic design
- industrial design
- visual merchandising
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Completion of year 12 or equivalent and evidence of some previous design studies or submission of a scanned design portfolio. Students onshore will be selected by an interview process
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 07 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- University of Canberra International Foundation Program at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Design (Extended) at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Communication at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Communication (Extended) at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)