Bulgarian and Dutch BA
Our Bulgarian and Dutch degree offers huge scope for developing in-depth, comparative and intercultural approaches to the humanities. You will be able to choose from a wide range of modules including literature, linguistic traditions, history, sociology, philosophy, art, film or other aspects of the cultures associated with the language(s) you’ll be learning.
- We provide an ideal environment for language study. We offer a wider range of languages and state-of-the-art facilities, including a well-equipped language learning suite, and many of our academic staff are world-leaders in their fields.
- The Year Abroad give you the chance to attend a university or work overseas. During this time you will finesse your language skills in your target language(s) and gain valuable experience which will enhance future learning as well as career prospects.
- UCL has a very international population, meaning you will meet people from all over the world, which provides numerous opportunities to practise and speak your chosen languages with native speakers and learn about the associated cultures and societies from them.
Our location in London provides access to frequent and varied cultural events, a huge range of museums, galleries, specialist libraries and bookshops, theatres, cinemas, cuisines and cultural societies.
- Sep Deadline: Jan
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
There are many career opportunities for UCL's modern language graduates. We seek to embed within our teaching the acquisition of transferable skills as well as linguistic and cultural knowledge.
Popular career paths for modern language graduates include the financial sector, the civil service, journalism, accountancy, publishing, education, advertising, the media and law. Some graduates pursue careers that make special use of their language skills, including translating, interpreting and teaching, while others continue with graduate training and research.
UCL is commited to helping you get the best start after graduation.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Award of one of the following will be considered:
- Successful completion of one year of a Bachelor Degree at an Indian university recognised by UCL, with an average grade equivalent to UK Upper Second Class.
- The Year 12/Standard 12 Indian School Certificate awarded by CISCE or CBSE with five subjects at 90, 85, 85, 85, 85.
Please see 'A Levels' for subject requirements. Where A* is required at A Level, 95 will be required in an examination subject; for A, 90 will be required; and for B, 85 will be required.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: UCAS code - R7BA
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Bulgarian and East European Studies BA at University College London
- Bulgarian and Danish BA at University College London
- Bulgarian and Czech BA at University College London
- Arts and Sciences with Study Abroad BASc at University College London
- Arts and Sciences BASc at University College London
- Archaeology with a Year Abroad BA at University College London