Geography with a Language BA (Hons)
At Sussex, you’ll cover a truly global range of issues, taught by experts. From migration and development, to conflict, inequality and climate change adaptation, we’ll guide you through as you develop your own set of interests and expertise.
Adding a language to your study of Geography opens up an even more diverse range of global career opportunities. You can also combine studying at Sussex with time spent at a partner university, where you can develop your language skills in everyday life.
Choose one language from Arabic, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex