Master of Nursing
The University of Newcastle's Master of Nursing will enhance your skills in professional leadership, clinical education, health care improvement, research, and evidence-based practice. You will have the opportunity to further develop your individual areas of interest whilst exploring and learning to adapt to the challenging and constantly changing landscape of professional nursing.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Through studying social, cultural, economic and political influences surrounding nursing and healthcare in general, Master of Nursing graduates will be primed to provide advanced clinical knowledge and advice across the full spectrum of healthcare settings.
Prospective career paths may include:
- clinical nurse specialist
- clinical research nurse
- clinical nurse consultant
- clinical nurse educator
- nurse unit manager
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 097897G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Behavioural Science in Relation to Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Surgical Science) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Statistics) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Reproductive Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychology) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychiatry) at University of Newcastle