BSc MANAGEMENT WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY N2G5
Focusing closely on areas ranging from strategy, human resource management and organisational behaviour to e-business, software engineering and databases, you will gain an understanding of business and IT operations and develop the ability to evaluate an organisation's IT-specific needs effectively. You will also examine areas including consulting, marketing and ethics.
As well as becoming an expert in software design, you will understand how value is created in business activities through the use of IT to establish competitive advantage, and how the alignment between business strategy and technology can be managed in an efficient and effective way.
You will learn how to write computer programs, analyse user requirements and design systems using the latest approaches and techniques.
In your final year, you may choose modules that inspire you and provide the specialist knowledge that you are looking for, which may be in business, computing or both.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading