Bachelor of Radiation Sciences (informatics)
Combine radiation sciences with information technology, to understand how systems and data can transform healthcare. You’ll learn about the fundamentals of radiation sciences, but also about digital health and data management.
Through this specialization, you’ll gain knowledge and skills in areas like programming, network design, database management, and system security, allowing you to explore future careers in the growing field of health informatics.
In the Bachelor of Radiation Sciences you will:
- Understand the science behind medical radiation physics, image processing, and radiation treatments.
- Discover different medical imaging technologies and get hands-on practice in our radiography and ultrasound labs on campus.
- Learn how to collect, organize, interpret, and report health data, and explore how new data analytics and artificial intelligence can transform our healthcare system.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in English other than EAL
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 25 in one of the Mathematical Methods(any) or Specialist Mathematics, or a score of at least 30 in Further Mathematics.
- At least 4 in English SL or 3 in English HL or 5 in English B SL or 4 in English B HL
- At least 4 in Mathematics SL or 3 in Mathematics HL or 3 in Further Mathematics HL or 5 in Math Studies SL
- Course Code: 0100635
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Applied Data Science Advanced (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Applied Data Science at Monash University
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Music at Monash University
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Global Studies at Monash University