MSc in Mechatronics Engineering
This course will prepare students to be creative and innovative in addressing challenges from the mechatronic system and product research, design and development in the era of the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0.
The course will develop students' understanding of key aspects of mechatronics and robotics and how they fit into the context of the full range of industrial sectors and rapidly-developing everyday applications. This course will also provide students chances to address the challenges, problems, and solutions involved in mechatronics in the modern industry including the optimal and intelligent mechatronics system design and development, engineering operation and management, pioneering approaches in this field and how to apply them to solve both real-world and pioneer research-oriented problems.
You will have the chance to work as a team member of the individual on a project on topics ranging from artificial intelligence through smart industrial robots, sensing and embedded systems to smart mechanical systems and products, intelligent industrial inspection, biomedical application, and surgical robotics.
The program is designed for students interested in developing their careers in areas of both theoretical and practical aspects of mechatronics engineering. It also provides excellent preparation for those wishing to continue their study to doctorial level research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduate taught degrees
Looking for postgraduate taught degrees?
A taught degree will allow you to develop the vocational skills and knowledge you need to either enter a specialist field or to climb the career ladder.?
View our postgraduate taught degrees?
- Accounting, Finance, and Law
- Allied Health Professions
- Applied Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Financial Management
- Communications and Journalism
- Countryside and Community
- Creative Computing
- Engineering Technologies
- Environmental and Biological Sciences
- Film and Television
- Literary and Critical Studies
- Marketing, Events, and Law
- Music and Media
- Performing Arts and Production
- Psychological Sciences
- Religious, Philosophical and Historical Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Work and Social Care
- Sports Leadership, Education and Society
- Technical and Applied Computing
- 2 years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- At least a 2.2 honors degree or equivalent in a business-related subject from a UK university or equivalent institution
- Or at least a 2.2 in an equivalent graduate-level qualification in a business-related subject from an overseas university or equivalent institution
- A comparable postgraduate or professional qualification in a business-related subject from a recognized higher education institution
- EU and international students need IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
Successful completion of a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree with a minimum of 55-60% from a reputable university. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a 4 year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized public or private university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 GPA from a public university and 2.7 from a private university. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a 4-year Bachelor's degree with a minimum 65% OR 3 year Bachelor's degree PLUS a Masters's degree with 65%. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree (Special or Honours) with GPA 3.0 / Second Class Lower. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Mechatronics Engineering MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Landscape Architecture (Conversion) MA at University of Gloucestershire
- Landscape Architecture MA at University of Gloucestershire
- Industrial Control Engineering MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Game Development MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Engineering Management MSc at University of Gloucestershire