Master of Business (Human Resource Management Stream)
The Master of Business (Human Resource Management Stream) provides the student with the opportunity to greatly enhance their specialist subject knowledge, experience innovative learning methods and explore opportunities arising from innovation, change and business development. Students achieve this through participation in class activities and through involvement in a series of events including those organized by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Our School is an accredited centre for the CIPD professional body and the MBS - (Human Resource Management Stream) awards associate membership of the CIPD which is a global qualification. A key feature of this programme is that it sets the theories into a wider practical perspective, through the use of case studies, state of the art technology and visiting staff who are experienced and respected practitioners.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A H1 or 2.1 overall award in a strong specialist business human resource management undergraduate degree or a general business undergraduate degree with a HRM major/specialism.
- Students from a non-business degree (example - BA in Hospitality Management) must have studied Human Resource Management/Personnel Management/People Management during their studies and have achieved a minimum grade of 60% in those subjects.
- In some instances graduates who have achieved a 2nd class honours grade 2 in the degrees listed above and who can demonstrate a high level of performance in the human resource management related subjects may be considered for interview and short listing.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD509
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Arts and Heritage Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Digital Marketing Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Internationalisation at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Management Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Economics and Finance Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Business (Marketing Stream) at Waterford Institute of Technology