Graduate Career and Professional Development GradCert
Learn how to develop key professional relationships and commit to planning your own professional development.
The course gives you the opportunity to critically review and apply the skills and knowledge gained through your existing role. In this course you will:
- utilize tools such as Insights Discovery personality profiling and Belbin team roles to encourage you to think about your individual strengths and value in your team
- cover topics such as developing leadership, thriving through change, learning the art of negotiation, and becoming a super networker
- allow you to get involved in action learning sets to help you to develop solutions to challenging situations
- encourage you to seek out a mentor to help with your own personal development throughout the programme.
The main campus of the university is located in Dundee's West End which contains many of the university's teaching and research facilities; the Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee Law School and the Dundee Dental Hospital and School.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This course will help you to get the most out of your existing placement or internship to help you showcase your skills and professional attributes.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All applicants should have, or expect to gain by the beginning of the programme:
- An organised Placement or Internship of 1 year (we will not source placement or internships for this programme, this must be done before applying to the programme)
- A minimum of an Ordinary Degree or equivalent from a recognised institution
- If your first language isn't English, then you need to demonstrate you have a good command of the English Language, with an IELTS score of 6.5 and above. Please check our Language Requirements page for details of equivalent grades from other test providers, and information about the University of Dundee English Language courses.
Applicants should note:
- Due to UK Government restrictions on the length of time international students can participate in work experience, this programme is NOT currently open to International Students Visa holders. As such, this programme is only open to international candidates who have a right to remain and work in the UK for the duration of the programme.
English language requirements
- IELTS (overall) 6.5
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A