Bachelor of Science (Honours) Construction Management & Engineering
What is Construction Management & Engineering?
Construction Management & Engineering prepares students for responsible engineering and management roles in all phases of construction projects. It emphasises management, engineering and technological techniques useful in organising, planning and controlling the activities of diverse specialists working in the project environment of the Irish and international construction industry.
What is the BSc (Hons) in Construction Management & Engineering?
The BSc (Hons) in Construction Management & Engineering is a four year course that prepares graduates for a career as professional construction managers and engineers in the Irish and worldwide construction industry.
BSc (Hons) in Construction Management & Engineering industrial placement
Each student is required to complete a 30-week paid industrial placement with a construction company in the second period (February to September) of the third year. The companies comprise general contractors in civil engineering, building and residential property, project management companies, specialist contractors, engineering design offices and materials manufacturers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD025
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Science Information Technology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Architectural & Building Information Modelling Technology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Architectural Technology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture (Honours) Architecture at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Quantity Surveying at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering Electrical Engineering at Waterford Institute of Technology