Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Global Studies
The Bachelor of Business Administration/Bachelor of Global Studies is a double degree for people interested in the social, political, cultural, environmental and economic changes shaping our world.
In addition to the advantages of business education, you will undertake studies in globalization, environmental sustainability, global health, world politics and justice, and its impacts on society, economics and the environment. This degree offers students with a unique opportunity to study abroad (ACU has over 60 partner institutions around the world), or gain valuable international work experience with one of our internship partners.
Students have the opportunity to study a Diploma of Languages in either Spanish or Italian alongside their degree to further enhance their employment opportunities.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Brisbane Campus (McAuley) 1100 Nudgee Road Banyo, Qld 4014
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Work in private and public sectors and in global or multinational organizations; accounting; administration; banking; business analysis/development; business management; communications; computing; financial management; human resource management; international business; international marketing; management consultancy; marketing; recruitment and staff development; sales; international business; social enterprise.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
CBSE All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Indian School Certificate (ISC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects; Senior Secondary School Certificate from National Open Schooling with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Higher Secondary Certificate from the State Boards listed below with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
• Andhra Pradesh
• Gujarat, Karnataka
• Tamil Nadu
• West Bengal
Local languages and non-academic subjects are excluded.
English Language Requirements
- IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and writing, and 5.5 in listening and reading).
- Course Code: 074605C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science / Bachelor of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Commerce at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)