Economics and Mathematics BSc
Solving economic problems requires advanced mathematical and statistical skills. This degree will give you firm foundations in the major areas of mathematics and economics and explore mathematical applications in economics.
This course is delivered jointly by the School of Mathematics and the Leeds University Business School, which is internationally renowned for the quality of its teaching, research and facilities. Your economics modules will give you in-depth understanding of micro and macroeconomics, which you can study to an advanced level. You’ll get to grips with concepts including supply and demand and scarcity, and you’ll study key techniques in econometrics.
Your mathematics modules will give you a solid grounding in core topics such as algebra and calculus. Optional modules, which are chosen from a wide range, allow you to explore topics in pure and applied mathematics, and statistics. Throughout, you’ll develop a skillset that will prepare you for a successful career.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds