Food Science and Nutrition MSc
Providing nutritious food is a key target for the government, which is keen to encourage industry and academic experts to work together to improve food standards. The politics of food in society, involving manufacturers, retailers, consumers and health professionals, are complex and continually evolving.
Throughout our Food Science and Nutrition MSc you will investigate the scientific aspects of food, nutrition and the wider implications of diet on our health and wellbeing.
The breadth of the programme gives an appreciation of key positions of food and health, as well as in food composition, and the manufacture of foods. At the interface between food and nutrition, graduates will be key in the development of new healthy eating trends.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds