Master of Philosophy (Politics)
The study of Politics and International Relations is provided on an inter-Faculty basis by the Newcastle Business School. It is possible for students to study Politics and International Relations courses as part of a major or as an elective in a wide range of degree programs. The Politics and International Relations courses offered by the Newcastle Business School are identified by the POLI prefix.
No prior knowledge is assumed for students enrolled in first-year Politics and International Relations. You do not need to have studied Politics and International Relations at school. The first year courses, "Introduction to Politics" and "Australian Politics and Government", are designed to provide you with the background necessary for further study in Politics and International Relations (and other related areas of study).
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
SECTION 17 - ADMISSION - REQUIREMENTS
(1)To be considered for admission to the University, Higher Degree by Research applicants will be required to:
have met the relevant English language proficiency requirements as described in the English Proficiency Policy.
have satisfied the minimum academic requirements described in the relevant Award and Program Schedules;
have met any other additional admission requirements that may be prescribed by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation);
be a minimum of 16 years of age at 1 March of the year of admission. Applicants under the age of 16 years may apply directly to the Vice-Chancellor for consideration.
(2) The Assistant Dean (Research Training) is authorised to prescribe additional admission requirements when considering an admission to candidature. This may include a requirement for the applicant to undertake an examination(s) or carry out such work as prescribed.
(3) The Assistant Dean (Research Training) is authorised to refuse admission to candidature when appropriate supervision and resources are not available. Whether appropriate supervision and resources are available will be determined by the Assistant Dean (Research Training) on recommendation from the School.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 045926D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy at University of Newcastle
- Master of Environmental Law at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Law) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Education) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Special and Inclusive Education at University of Newcastle