Globalisation, Business and Development MA
We believe business plays a significant role in providing solutions to the many local, national and global developmental challenges we face today – particularly in the age of globalisation.
Based at IDS, you’ll examine the key elements of business operations and their growing relevance to international development.
You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of economic power shifts and rapid technological transformation amid global inequalities. You’ll develop the analytical and practical skills needed to understand globalisation processes and their drivers, and to participate in the formulation of policies for sustainable development.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex