Creative Documentary Practice MA
Taught by committed and active filmmakers. You’ll produce a portfolio of short non-fiction films in a creative and stimulating environment. You can pursue your own interests through your film practice and will learn a range of approaches to visual story-telling.
You’ll learn to:
- communicate imaginatively through the moving image
- research and write original non-fiction film
- develop visual story-telling
- shoot and edit
- project manage, schedule, identify sources of funding, budget and distribute.
Uniquely, you also have the opportunity to develop your abilities not only in single-screen video but in other digital media forms.
You can also apply for placements. The vibrant city of Brighton & Hove is a hub for cultural, creative and activist enterprise.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex
- Conflict, Security and Development MA at University of Sussex