Diploma of Information Technology Part 1
IT works with industry to research and innovate. Be part of a dynamic field that is changing the way we communicate, the way business is conducted, and the way we experience entertainment. IT makes business happen.
The Diploma of Information Technology offered at Monash College leads to a degree in information technology at Monash University.
Five reasons to choose the Diploma of Information Technology:
- A pathway into the second year of an information technology degree at Monash University*.
- Learn on campus at Monash Clayton and interact with current students.
- You want to study information technology and would like to make a start on your future degree.
- Receive individual attention – benefit from small class sizes and learning support.
- Study the same curriculum and assessments as a first-year undergraduate student.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Not Eligible for PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Equivalent to Australian Year 11 (part 1) or Australian Year 12 (part 2).
To be accepted into a Monash College Diploma, you must meet the academic and English language requirements.
You must meet the additional course prerequisite subjects which are equivalent to Australian Year 11 (part 1) or Australian Year 12 (part 2).
- Mathematics and Chemistry or Physics
- Course Code: 0100159
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD