Master of Construction Management
Want to take your construction career further? Study the Master of Construction Management and further your knowledge of how to manage complex construction projects.
The Master of Construction Management has been developed in partnership with construction industry leaders to meet the demand for professional managers who are technically competent in construction and able to manage the complexity of modern construction projects.
The program is aimed at construction professionals including engineers, quantity surveyors, and architects.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Construction managers
- Construction and consultancy firms
- Managers/leaders of construction business units (both public and private)
- Project managers
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
One of the following with a B grade average or higher in level 7 papers:
- Relevant bachelor’s degree OR
- Relevant graduate diploma OR
- Relevant professional qualification or experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to at least a three-year bachelor’s degree
- Relevant engineering or managerial work experience approved by the Dean (or representative) to be equivalent to one year of advanced study
- Course Code: AK1290
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Architecture (Professional) at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Engineering Project Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of IT Project Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Engineering at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Creative Technologies at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Computer and Information Sciences at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)