Human Rights MA
Explore human rights in relation to women, children, migrants, minorities, fair trade, the environment and international crimes.
Taught by experts in the fields of anthropology, international relations, law and geography. You’ll strengthen your analytical, research and presentation abilities, and gain specialist knowledge. If you have experience in human rights, this course allows you to reflect on that experience and develop new research skills. If you’re new to the field, the dissertation with placement is an invaluable opportunity to prepare for a career in this area.
The School of Global Studies, where you’re based, is a unique interdisciplinary school. Our international faculty undertake cutting-edge research. We also offer a distinctive programme of guest lectures and access to research placements with our worldwide alumni network and partner organisations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex