Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems) / Master of Business Analytics
Become an industry leader in enterprise resource management planning (ERP) systems and SAP with our double masters degree.
The Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)/Master of Business Analytics will help you increase your knowledge of:
enterprise resource planning (ERP) system processes
business and predictive analytics.
You’ll develop skills in critical thinking, problem solving, business analytics, creativity and personal leadership.
With just two and a half years of full-time study you'll graduate with a double masters degree.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
When you graduate you'll be able to work in ERP, business analytics and SAP process roles including:
- senior and leadership roles in ICT
- ERP analyst
- business analyst
- business intelligence
- information prediction
- financial, logistics, human resources and supply chain analysis.
Employment for ICT Managers is expected to grow very strongly over the next five years.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 096291A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University