MSc International Business
- Gain the practical skills to develop effective strategies to solve real-world issues and be able to apply a global context to a variety of businesses, wherever in the world you choose to work
- Be supported by the programme director in developing your own business plan in place of a dissertation, fostering practical and applied business skills, ensuring you stand out in a competitive graduate marketplace
- This is a flexible programme designed for ambitious students who want to launch a global career, with optional modules to tailor the programme to your interests
- Attend specialist workshops taught by leading international academics on issues relevant to international business, globalisation and sustainability
- Explore international business from a range of disciplines and stakeholder perspectives from Marketing and Economics, to Accounting and Finance.
The majority of students are based at our Streatham Campus. The campus is one of the most beautiful in the country and offers a unique environment in which to study, with lakes, parkland, woodland and gardens as well as modern and historical buildings. The centrepiece of Streatham Campus is the stunning Forum, which provides the Student Services Centre, a modern 24/7 library, technology-rich learning spaces, a 400-seat lecture theatre, the University’s reception, and retail and catering outlets. A new addition in 2018 were the student hubs – a collection of accessible spaces across campus where you can eat, socialise and study. Hubs include info points, where you can ask questions about your life as an Exeter student, from queries about your course or timetable, to wellbeing and careers. The city centre is only a 15-minute walk away so you can enjoy the advantages of a campus-based university without missing out on life in the city. The catered halls of residence and most of our purpose-built, self-catered flats are either on campus or nearby in the city centre, so you’ll have easy access to everything you’ll need.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates can look to work in a diverse range of roles including:
- International Business Director
- Marketing and Strategy Consultancy
- Procurement and Purchasing Manager
- Business and Commercial Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 2 (General) visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- For direct entry onto our Masters programmes you will be required to hold a relevant Bachelors degree with a grade equivalent to a UK Second-class honours (2:1 or 2:2). Check individual programme pages for exact requirements to your course.
For More information Pls Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 100 GBP