Marketing and Digital Communications MSc
Integrating mainstream marketing and communication theories with relevance to the digital environment, the MSc Marketing and Digital Communications programme provides an insight into developing practical strategies for marketing and communications, taking into account the constraints, opportunities, risks and technical elements of different digital platforms.
The course explores the strategies that drive marketing and communication campaigns, covering topics such as new product development, crisis communications and green marketing.
Gain a broad overview of the relationship between marketing and the digital economy, from a global perspective.
Learn to apply marketing concepts to relationship building and networked communication.
Learn from academics engaged in world-leading research into digital media, digital methodologies and marketing
Mile End Campus
It contains the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, the Queens' Building, the main college library, the student union, Draper's bar and club, several restaurants, a number of halls of residences and a gym. The educational and research sites of the Arts Research Centre, Computer Science, the large Engineering building, G.E. Fogg Building, Francis Bancroft Building, G. O. Jones Building, Joseph Priestley Building, Lock-keeper's Graduate Centre, and the Mathematical Science Building, are all located within the Mile End campus
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The services we offer to support your career development include:
- one-to-one appointments to help you with your career direction, give feedback on job applications, offer insight into the job market and prepare you for interviews
- workshops to support your career development and job hunting
- employer events attracting recruiters and alumni from a rich range of sectors
- support for finding internships and parttime jobs
- specialist careers consultants to support PhD students through appointments, events and workshops.
Support for international students
- We offer a programme of support for international students throughout the year, which involves talks on how to find graduate work in the UK and an International Students Week featuring external speakers.
- Students can search for jobs across the world with our international jobs database, as well as browse our guides on getting work in particular markets.
- All students have access to a rich programme of employer events and career development workshops, running across the University year.
Support after graduation
Our careers support continues after you leave Queen Mary.
- All graduates have access to our Careers and Enterprise services for two years after graduation.
- You can have -
free one-to-one appointments in person, over the phone or via Skype
Attend our employer events
use our online psychometric testing and mock-interview software
access our jobs board – over 3,000 employers uploaded vacancies in 2018/19.
Queen Mary graduates have gone on to work in these organisations:
• Accenture • Allen & Overy • Arup • AstraZeneca • Baker McKenzie • Barts Health NHS Trust • European Central Bank • Fintech Innovation Lab • Google • HSBC • IBM • Institute of Cancer Research • Institute of Dentistry • J.P. Morgan • Jaguar Land Rover • Lloyds Banking Group • Natural History Museum • Penguin • PwC • Queen Mary • Save the Children • Shell • Stella McCartney • Thales • Thomson Reuters • World Economic Forum ...and many more!
93% of our postgraduates are in work and/or study six months after graduation. 84% of those in work/study are in highly skilled work/study (most recent DLHE Survey of 16/17 leavers)*
Many students and graduates across Queen Mary start or grow their own business or social venture each year. In 2018/19, Queen Mary gave out £45,000 in seed funding to help students start new, or grow existing businesse
- 2 Years PSW is applicable after the course completing (Bachelors level or above).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level
We normally consider the following qualifications for entry to our postgraduate taught programmes: Bachelor Degree (minimum 3 years) from selected institutions.
- UK 1st class degree: 70% to 80%
- UK 2:1 degree: 60% to 70%
- UK 2:2 degree: 50% to 60%
Offer conditions will vary depending on the institution you are applying from. For some institutions/degrees we will ask for different grades to above, so this is only a guide.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Digital Marketing MSc at Queen Mary University of London
- Management MSc at Queen Mary University of London
- Work and Organisation MRes at Queen Mary University of London
- Wealth Management MSc at Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Marketing at Queen Mary University of London
- MSc Management of Intellectual Property at Queen Mary University of London