Primary Education with QTS (BA)
Program Available at Carmarthen Campus
Proud of our heritage, and the distinctive nature of the nation we serve, Yr Athrofa is unashamedly ambitious, drawing upon international best practice to inform our work at home and abroad.
Yr Athrofa is a stimulating and enquiring Institute of Education with values rooted in justice, equity, democracy, human rights, citizenship and encouraging high aspirations for all. Our aim is to enable student teachers to develop into skilled creative and employable graduates who will contribute to society and be responsible citizens of the world.
The BA Primary Education Honours with QTS is a highly respected full-time degree, which takes place at our Carmarthen campus; a place where tradition and modern meet to form a unique learning environment.
The program focuses on a professional study across the full age-range of primary education and provides a thorough understanding of the statutory curricula for primary schools.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Youth Work and Social Education (BA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Public Services (BA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Professional Policing (BSc) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Primary Education QTS (BA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Policing and Criminology (BSc) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Physical Education (BA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)