The bachelor`s degree in Instrument - Making Engineering program is focused on the fundamentals of basic engineering principles. The program aimsto offer a comprehensive education and trainingto engineers toacquisition of processes of corporate co-operation, using of information communication technologies capabilities, engineering and technology instruments.
The program is afford wide knowledge and practical skills in the technological development of metal production processes, acquisition of metal and alloys, using of analyses of modeling techniques, training the ability to acquire knowledge in the field of device engineering and the ability to apply them in appropriate conditions.
Students must undergo a pre-graduation internship and defend a graduation thesis in order to receive a degree.
Upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates can pursue their career in telecommunications, computing, aerospace, transportation industries, government agencies, etc.
Application Processing Time in Days: 1
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5000 USD
Application Fee: N/A
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING at Western Caspian University
- FORESTRY at Western Caspian University
- EXPERTISE AND MARKETING OF CONSUMER GOODS at Western Caspian University
- ENGINEERING OF FOREST PRODUCTS AND WOOD PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY at Western Caspian University
- POLYGRAPHY ENGINEERING at Western Caspian University
- ENGINEERING OF RECYCLING AND RESTORATION TECHNOLOGIES at Western Caspian University