Medicine and Surgery MBChB
Our challenging curriculum combines thorough training in the medical sciences with a strong emphasis on communication and practical skills. You’ll continually build and reinforce core professional skills, throughout the programme.
Clinical experience at Leeds is second to none. You’ll have early patient contact and then build your experience. The diversity of the region and our strong partnerships with the major Leeds teaching hospitals, local acute and regional general hospitals and general practice mean we offer a wide range of placements.
We’re a recognised leader in patient and carer involvement. Our Patient Carer Community contributes to teaching, learning and assessment, giving our students invaluable insight into the experience of people with a medical condition or disability, and their carers. We are also top 10 in the UK for our research power.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds