Polymers, Colorants and Fine Chemicals MSc
On this course, you will develop the knowledge and skills you need for a career in a range of industries, including cosmetics, biomaterials, surface coatings and graphic arts. As well as learning crucial research techniques, you’ll become proficient in the theory, application and analysis of polymers, fine chemicals and colorants.
You will be introduced to a breadth of practical research and high-level academic skills in planning, experimentation and processes in synthesis and characterisation aspects. Optional modules will give you the chance to build up specialist knowledge in areas that align with your interests and career aspirations.
Alongside this, you will develop a range of key skills in problem solving, information technology and communication. On graduation, you’ll be prepared to either pursue a career in your chosen industry, or to continue your research as an academic.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds